Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011

I don't like so much !

I don't like school
I don't like like me
I don't like you
I don't like my friends
I don't like my parents
I don't like to write a summary
I don't like Germany
I don't like Duisburg
I don't like this weather
I don't like christmas time
I don't like too much summer
I don't like kisses
I don't like comment a text
I don't like french
I don't like spanish
I don't like mathematics
I don't like avocado
I don't like teacher
I don't like idiots
I don't like books
And YES life is borring..

learn for English English English. bäh bäh bäh
English sucks.

________________________________
An alle Lehrer, Eltern, Erzieher, Besserwisser, Politiker etc.
Wir sind auch nur Menschen, denkt dran.


LOVE

3 Kommentare:

  1. cooler blog
    http://www.muungoo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, aber einer hat 1.50€ gekostet :O bisschen übertrieben, find ich so.
    Englisch ist cool (:

    AntwortenLöschen